Organizations are deciding on a moment’s notice to have employees work from home. Is your
Attend this executive briefing from Sophaya CEO Mari Anne Snow, a leading expert in managing remote
work for corporations, non-profits, and schools and universities. Her portfolio of clients includes Amica,
Beltone New England, Novartis, Bryant University, and many more.
Snow will lead an important hour-long webinar providing information on:
• What most companies miss when an unexpected event forces a workplace shutdown.
• The top 10 considerations when planning a mass work-at-home event.
• Four ways to support remote team productivity now.
• The strategic advantages to building a remote work culture.
• Why remote work gives you a competitive edge.
Declaring a mass “work from home” policy is more complex than having a few contractors or vendors
work remotely. You need to visualize your entire team out of the office for an extended time. How will
you support your customers? Who will sign-off on deliveries or ensure mail is routed correctly? There
are so many new details to consider.
Snow will cover the steps you can take NOW so your business can move forward, without missing a
beat, if the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) forces you to close your offices.