The 25th Annual Venture Capital and Private Equity Conference will take place at Harvard Business School this year. Each year over 1,000 professionals, academics, and students come together to discuss the most pressing issues in the alternate investing environment.
The line of keynotes and panelist speakers this year is star-studded. Some announced names include:
* Joel Cutler (Co-Founder, General Catalyst);
* John Dionne (Senior Advisor, The Blackstone Group);
* Rob Go (Co-Founder, NextView Ventures);
* Ann Miura-Ko (Co-Founder, Floodgate)
* Deven Parekh (Managing Director, Insight Venture Partners)
* Katie Rae (CEO, The Engine);
* Rick Schifter (Senior Advisor, TPG);
* David Tisch (Managing Partner, BoxGroup); and
* Bob White (Founder, Bain Capital)
VC Panels include:
* State of VC
* Investing in AI and ML
* Investing in Crypto, Blockchain, and ICOs
* Investing in Life Sciences and Biotech
* Investing in Renewable Energy and Sustainable Tech
* Investing Internationally
* How to Break Into and Succeed in VCPE as a Diverse Candidate
More information can be found in our press release: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181129005203/en/25th-Annual-Venture-Capital-Private-Equity-Conference
Tickets can be purchased on our website: www.thevcpeconference.com.
We look forward to hosting the Venture Capital community and discussing our industry’s issues and trends.