Join us for this flagship event to learn from seasoned senior leaders as they tell us about their inspiring journeys to success in the fast-paced world of science and technology. The topic will be our annual theme, “Own It! Empowering Your Career & Your Life.” Hear advice they have for owning your career and taking charge of your future by exploiting your strengths with confidence and fine-tuning your skills to ask for what you want and need.
Network with movers and shakers in the science and technology community and support career advancement of the next generation of women leaders in STEM!
– Nicole Barna, Head of HR, Codiak
– Michelle Luo, PhD, Global Head of Outcomes Research & Epidemiology, Gastroenterology, Takeda
– Amber Salzman, President and CEO, Ohana Bioscience
– Jackie Schumacher, VP, Regulatory and Quality, Lyndra Therapeutics
– Marianne Slight, Google Cloud Health Product Manager
6:00-6:20pm: Registration, mingling, and light dinner
6:20-6:40pm: Facilitated networking
6:40-8:00pm: Panel Discussion
8:00-8:30pm: Optional networking