Financial Projections are key in all aspects of the startup fundraising process: Pitching, Valuation, Due Diligence, and in the long-term planning of your company. Investors want to see cold, hard numbers, predicting your financial performance 3 -5 years down the road, but it could be a difficult task for the founder, especially if you’re just starting out.
Join our experts for an engaging and practical workshop to help you iron out your financial projections and learn the key metrics that will get investors to notice you. With the expert advice of investors and financial experts, we’ll walk you through the process of creating and calculating your financial projections. If you have no or little idea where to begin with your financial projections, this program is for you.
By joining this workshop, you will:
– Have a better understanding of the important numbers of your business: Revenue, COGS, Operation Expenses, Gross Profit, Gross Margin, EBITDA, etc.
– Have a thorough understanding of your company’s business model
– Use an online tool and template to build your revenue model
– Learn how to communicate your financial projections effectively and tell a compelling story of your business to investors
– Get real-time feedback from our instructors
– Get access to recording, slides, and lists of practical tips and useful resources