Join us for the first event in the 2019 Shoobx Startup Series! We’re pleased to present another great series of events featuring real life stories from startup founders, investors, and community members.
On April 9th, we’ll discuss “Startup Snafus: Avoiding Common Founder Mistakes.” Hear experienced voices in the innovation ecosystem talk about founder fails. Our panelists have firsthand stories in areas ranging from growing a team, to dealing with legal documents, to fundraising, and beyond. They will share their insights so that you can keep your own company on the road to success!
Our panel will feature the diverse perspectives of entrepreneurs, attorneys, and startup mentors, including:
– Erica Rice, Foley Hoag – Erica Rice is a Partner in the Business Department at Foley Hoag, where her practice is focused on representing buyers and sellers in mergers and acquisitions and other strategic transactions, as well as counseling early and mid-stage companies regarding entity formation, founder’s arrangements, financings, licensing agreements, exit strategies and general corporate governance.
– Christian Magel, Venture Lane – Christian Magel is the founder of Venture Lane, a hub for early stage tech startups in the heart of Boston. He is an international startup veteran, coach and advisor, business angel and expert for go-to-market strategies, communication and international rollout.
– Raj Aggarwal, stealth startup, founder of Localytics – Raj Aggarwal is currently the cofounder of a stealth startup. Previously, he was the CEO and cofounder of Localytics, which has become a leading analytics and marketing platform for apps and secured key partnerships with some of the world’s most well-known brands, including Microsoft and The New York Times.
– Chris Combs, LinkSquares – Chris Combs is the cofounder and COO of LinkSquares, a web application for legal and finance teams to automate the search and reporting process around company contracts, replacing current manual contract review processes that are time consuming, inefficient, and create legal risk.
– Alice Lewis, Alice’s Table – Alice Lewis is the CEO and founder of Alice’s Table, a lifestyle startup that is creating an entirely new way for female entrepreneurs to launch their own businesses and have a flexible career with the support of a community and corporate HQ. Alice’s Table appeared on ABC’s Shark Tank in 2018 and is backed by Mark Cuban and Sarah Blakely.
The discussion will be moderated by Lynne Zagami, Head of Customer Success at Shoobx.
Sponsored by: Wolf & Company, P.C.