Thanks to the success of our first pitch event, we’re excited to announce our second live streamed Startup Investor Pitch + Networking Party Event at the Hult International Business School. This is a prime opportunity for Founders to pitch to a panel of VC and Angel Investors and potentially make a deal!
Not pitching? No problem. Come and learn how to pitch to Investors, find out about the hottest startups before everyone else and network with other founders, investors and the Boston startup community. Or just come to have a good time!
Why go to this event? Here’s why:
– FREE Food + Drinks
– FREE Giveaways (Raffle)
– FREE Networking Event
– FREE Investor Pitching
– FREE Opportunity to network with Boston’s Premiere Angel and VC Investors.
– FREE Audience voting for your favorite startup pitch
– FREE Smiles 🙂
• Rob Go – Co-Founder + Partner @ Nextview Ventures, seed-stage venture capital firm that champions founders who are redesigning the Everyday Economy.
• Igor Belagorudsky – Angel Investor @ Beacon Angels, President of FastCTO, Startup Advisor/Mentor, Pitch Competition Judge
• Kaitlyn Henry – Associate @ OpenView Ventures