Café Nights – held each Thursday from 3PM – 8PM is the flagship program of Venture Café Foundation designed to connect entrepreneurs, investors, and innovators. Each event is comprised of
- Networking is the central purpose of Café Nights. It is an opportunity to meet like-minded innovators to create meaning connections, exchange ideas and forge new collaborations. Solicitations are not allowed during Café night events.
- Programming in the form of workshops, talks, forums, pitch event, hackathons, etc.
- Theme Nights – Once each month, Café Nights at Kendall are organized around a single topic. The programming and info/demo tables are designed to dive deeper into insights, resources, and startups in that space.
- Office hours with experienced entrepreneurs, investors, and service professionals are available each week during Café Night.
- Info tables, available during Café nights, are designed for organizations to share / promote information about programs, competitions, and events relevant to the Venture Café audience.
- Venture Café Presents is an online video series shot during Café Night and brought to the community in partnership with ArcPoint Communications. It features interviews with entrepreneurs, investors, and innovators that document compelling stories from across the Greater Boston area.