It seems like a decade ago that tasting rooms and restaurants were closed causing a massive collapse in revenue to premium wineries but exploding online and grocery store sales. For many, it’s hard to believe the end result has been increased demand for wine!
We are starting to reopen businesses, but with the potential for capacity restrictions and reluctant travelers during the early phases, the best case scenario for wineries with tasting rooms is a 50% loss in both tasting room and restaurant sales. Equally important, in the middle of one of the largest unemployment rates in history – what will the consumer have to spend when they do return to wine country? What can we expect and what can we do to improve our chances of catching a piece of higher wine demand?
Please join us for a spirited discussion including:
– How will trends from other categories affect the wine business?
– How will wine-focused sales channels recover from the current climate?
– With an old consumer sheltering, who will be coming to my tasting room?
– Will channel shifting from the spring change back in the summer?
– Given recent changed consumer preferences, what longer term opportunities exist?
– Predicting the grape market and future grape supply in a time of uncertainty.
– How to get a seat at the consumer’s family dinner table.
– Using data to convert new customers, define the customer journey, and expand sales opportunities.
REGISTER TODAY to join us for this much-anticipated virtual event via Zoom.