The Two Most Powerful Skills to Becoming a Great Manager
Learn How to Delegate and Empower Your Team
Why is it so hard to delegate? What’s stopping you from letting go?
Do you know the most frequent complaint people make about their managers? They’re micromanagers? Are you one? Are you struggling with a boss who is micromanaging you? Wouldn’t you like to change the situation?
In this one-hour, interactive webinar you’ll:
- Learn simple ways to test if you’re micro-managing, and how to delegate more effectively and with less stress.
- Explore the reasons people don’t delegate as much as they could.
- Discuss misconceptions around delegating, such as “It’s easier and faster to do it myself”.
- Brainstorm ways to make it easier to let go and trust your team.
- Find ways to help a boss who is micromanaging you.
- Discover the benefits to your career if you become a master delegator.
- Learn how to empower and inspire your team.
You’ll emerge knowing how to delegate in a way that is aligned with your working style, and how to decrease your stress and increase your influence.