Venture Capital is a critical component of the life science ecosystem. Yet, the challenge of accessing VC investment or building a career in venture for women remains a common topic in the industry. Boston is fortunate to have a growing number of women in venture across all stages of investments, investment areas and seniority. Please join us in a panel discussion with leading women investors as they discuss their own career paths and what it’s like to be an investor in the life sciences.
– Laura Brass, Managing Director, Novartis Venture Fund
– Ann DeWitt, General Partner, The Engine
– Meredith Fisher, Partner, Partners Innovation Fund
– Karen Hong, Partner, Novo Ventures
– Tiffany Yu, Senior Associate, Equality Asset Management
– Jessica Zeaske, Partner, Echo Health Ventures
– Cynthia Mazareas, Partner, WilmerHale